Legal Disclaimer / Notice
Terms and Conditions for use of Our Website, it’s products/services
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT at email@example.com
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Website Disclaimer | Group and Associate website’s disclaimer | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction |
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- All the Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models shown on this website are for purpose of information only. All Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models shown on website(s) of Ecstasy Corporation and/or any of its associate comapnies are owned by their respective owners only, We never claim any ownership of other’s Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models. If any copyright, trademark, brand and model owned by you and if you do not wish to publish it on website(s) of Ecstasy Corporation or any of its associate company, you may please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for removing from website of Ecstasy Corporation and/or its associate comapny, and we will remove it from our website / list of products / services immediately.
- Although we tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, we does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. We makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- We makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information on this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Ecstasy Corporation and/or any of its associate company.
- Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Ecstasy Corporation nor its affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and we makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Ecstasy Corporation and all its associate company’s Disclaimer
Each associate company of Ecstasy Corporation have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use;
- “Explore 24×365”,
- “we” or “us”, when we refer to Company in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular company.
- We controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- We have several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the “Services”) to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. We do not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the this website in another region and we may cancel a user’s order or redirect a user to the site for that user’s region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- Information that we publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Company’s products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that We intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult our representative of your local area for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that we have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Company. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by their owner(s). We retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Company or used under license by Company affiliates OR respective owners of the Copyright/trademark/IP rights.
- You may:
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Company and all products and logos denoted with TM OR © OR ®are trademarks or registered trademarks of COR Ecstasy Corporation OR its affiliates OR trademark and copy rights of their respective owners of the Copyright/trademark/IP rights.
General Terms and Conditions
- Company does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if we becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, we will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Company deems appropriate. You acknowledge that we will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, we will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Company and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- We reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- We may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- We may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- We may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
- Company reserves all rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Pune, Maharashtra-India for the resolution of all such disputes.